Finally, the wait is over as the Dibrugarh University has announced the Medical Entrance Examination (MEE) Results 2016 on their official website today. The exam was held on 16th, and 17th July and the candidates who appeared in this entrance examination can check out the Dibrugarh University MEE 2016 MBBS Result and Dibrugarh University BDS Exam Result 2016 from the official website of the university. We have vividly discussed the method to check the Dibrugarh University MEE Results 2016 below, so kindly scroll down the page.
How to check Dibrugarh University Medical Entrance Exam (MEE) Results 2016
- First visit the official website, either ceemedu.org or dibru.ac.in.
- Now, look for the link which is showing MEE Results 2016
- After that, click on that link.
- As soon as you click on that link, a new page will open with provision to give your hall ticket number.
- Type your hall ticket number at the stipulated field and click on the submit button
- You will now find out the Dibrugarh University MEE 2016 MBBS/ BDS 2016 exam result. Take a print out of the result for the future reference.
How to check the Dibrugarh University MEE 2016 MBBS/ BDS 2016 Exam Results through SMS
The students who have appeared for the Dibrugarh University MEE Exam can also check their result through SMS. There are two ways:
- Type ACEE followed by a space and then write the Roll No of MEE, 2016 and send it to 54242
- Type DUMEE followed by a space and then write the Roll No of MEE, 2016 and send it to 5676750.
Assam MEE 2016 is a reputed state level entrance exam to get qualify for the MBBS and BDS course. This year almost 626 MBBS seats and 40 BDS seats are vacant for the students. The University also announced that they would release the counselling dates very soon. Based on the MEE 2016 Exam Result, University will declare a merit list which will have the name and merit rank of the qualified candidates.
To get admission for these prestigious medical courses, the candidates have to be a permanent resident of Assam and should have passed their Higher Secondary Examination with a minimum 50 percentage marks. Moreover, the aspirants should also have Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and English at the 10+2 classes and also should not be younger than 17 years of age & older than 24 years of age on or before December 31, 2016.