CSIR UGC NET 2017: The notification to apply for the CSIR UGC NET 2017 has been officially announced. According to this notification, CSIR UGC NET exam has been scheduled for June 2017, and the news has been released by Examination Unit of Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). CSIR UGC NET examination is conducted for determining the eligibility of the applicants for the appointment of Lecturers (NET) for those subjects that fall under Science & Technology category. The examination is conducted in two areas, i.e., JRF & Lectureship. If the candidates apply for JRF and qualify in the examination, they will be eligible for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). The CSIR UGC NETexamination is scheduled to be in June 2017.
CSIR UGC NET 2017: Eligibility Criteria
- To sit in the CSIR UGC NET 2017 examination, the candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Science, i.e., B.Sc (Hons).
- The candidates who have completed B.Tech/ B.Pharma/ MBBS/ M.Sc/ Integrated BS-MS can also apply for the exam.
- The candidates who have enrolled for the M.Sc program can also be eligible for the exam.
- It is mandatory to get 55% of marks for the General Category & OBC candidates to apply for the examination.
- 50% of marks for SC/ ST/ PH/ VH category is mandatory for the candidates to apply for the examination.
- Age limit: the maximum age limit For JR is 28 years, whereas, for LS (NET), there is no such upper age limit.
CSIR UGC NET 2017: Application Fee
- General: Rs. 1000
- Other Backward Classes (OBC)- NonCreamy Layer: Rs. 500
- SC/ST/ Persons with Disability (PwD): Rs. 250
How to Apply for CSIR UGC NET 2017
- Before applying for the exam go through the process properly.
- Candidates need to apply online at csirhrdg.res.in
- Fill in all the details in the exact format it is asked
- Candidates should keep that in mind that after successfully submitting the application online they must take print out of the same.
- Candidates can send their application along with all the supporting documents to the address of Deputy Secretary (Exam), Human Resource Development Group, Examination Unit, CSIR Complex, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi-110012.
CSIR UGC NET 2017: Important Date
Date of Single MCQ Examination is June 18 (Possible)
Candidates for the CSIR UGC NET 2017 must keep in their mind all the details and information shared. We wish them best of luck for the coming CSIR UGC NET 2017.