Common Eligibility Test to Replace Recruitment Exams of SSC, Railway, Bank: A New Proposal has been introduced by the Government on 14th March 2018 in Rajya Sabha to conduct Common Eligibility Test (CET 2019). The Test will be conducted for SSC, Bank, Railway and other Examinations. The CET 2019 will be conducted for Group- B Posts and Below Level Posts.
The main objective of CET 2019 is to bring transparency in the recruitment process of the Government Jobs. The CET 2019 will be conducted for CET SSC, Bank, Railway and Other Exams. This will start to perform from 2019 onwards.
Important Dates of CET 2019
|Filling Date of the Application Form||Will be notified soon|
|Last Date of the Submission of the Application Form||Will be notified soon|
|Application Correction Date||Will be notified soon|
|Last Date of Correction of the Application Form||Will be notified soon|
|Release of Admit Card||Will be notified soon|
|Date of the Examination||Will be notified soon|
|Result Declaration Date||Will be notified soon|
Age-Limit, Nationality and Educational Qualifications
- Candidates should hold Indian Citizenship
- Candidates must possess their educational qualification from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Candidates should be in the prescribed age-limit.
- Candidates who belong to the Reserved Category can avail the Age Relaxation benefits.
Application Form of CET 2019
The CET will come into action from 2019 onwards. The Application Forms will be released online. Candidates who fall into the specified eligibility criteria will be able to apply for CET 2019 Application Form. The step by step procedure to fill in the CET Application Form 2019 is as follows-
- Visit the UPTET Portal.
- Read the Instructions carefully and click on the continue button for Registration.
- Fill in the required details such as Applicant’s Name, Parent’s/ Guardian’s Name, Date of Birth, Address, Aadhaar Number etc.
- Upload the Photo and Signature
- Go through all the filled in application details before submitting.
- Click on the “Submit” button
- Make the Payment using Debit/ Credit/ Internet Banking.
- After the successful registration, candidates will receive unique Registration ID.
Admit Card of CET 2019
CET Admit Card 2019 will be available online on the official website. The CET Hall Ticket 2019 will carry all the details and information about the Examination. The CET Admit Card 2019 will be available before the commencement of the Exam.
The CET Call Letter 2019 will be issued only to those candidates who have successfully registered themselves. The Hall Ticket is an important document that has to be carried during the Examination. No candidate will be allowed to appear the Examination without an CET 2019 Admit Card.
Important Information Regarding the CET 2019
- The Common Eligibility Test will be conducted in three levels:
- Higher Secondary (12th Level)
- Graduate Level
- There will be two tiers in CET:
- Tier- I: This is a Common Entrance Examination for all the Government Jobs such as SSC, Railways and Banks etc.
- Tier-II: This Exam will be conducted by the recruiting bodies. The applicants who clear the cut off of Tier-I will be eligible to appear Tier-II Exam.
- The Applicants have to first register themselves in National Career Services (NCS).
- The Exam will be conducted in two languages – English and Hindi.
- The Score Card for CET will be valid for 2 years. This means that the applicant does not have to appear in the Pre- Examination.
- Candidates have to fill in only one application to appear the Pre- Examination rather than filling separate forms for each exam.
CET Exam will come into existence from 2019 onwards. This Exam will cover the important exams such as SSC, Banks and Railways. Candidates can go through the article to get important details about the Examination.