CAT is the national level exam that is conducted by various IIMs to offer Postgraduate Business Administration Programme. The Exam is consists of the candidates’ oral ability, Quantitative skill, data interpretation and reasonable logic. The results for the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2016 will be released soon on the official website. The exam was conducted on December 4 in two sessions for admission to various management programme of IIMs.
Over 2 lakh candidates took part in the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2016, and it was being conducted in two separate sessions. This year, IIM Bangalore was the convener of CAT 2016 and the exam was conducted in 138 cities across the country and the duration of the exam was of three hours.
List of courses offered for CAT 2016
Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy and Management
Post Graduate Programme in Management
Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management
Post Graduate Programme in Securities Markets
Post-Graduate Programme in Food and Agribusiness Management
Selection Process of CAT 2016
The candidates must know that they will be selected on the basis of Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD) followed by Personal Interviews (PI) round. The admission policy for PGP-PGDM (2017-19) batch was announced. This year Indian Institute of Management- Calcutta has set the minimum cut off 90 per cent for the admission to the courses.
How to download the CAT Results 2016
To download CAT Result 2016 the candidates will follow the following steps that are mentioned below.
- Firstly, candidates will log on to the official portal of IIMs.
- On home page, search link provided by IIMs to download Result.
- Now go and click on link.
- Enter your Registration No. and Captcha verification and all necessary information that is given here.
- Now click on Submit button.
- The result will be displayed on Computer Screen.
- Download it and take a printout copy of result for future use.