The title is based set in space,promises a campaign that “spans the solar system,multiplayer, and the 1980s theme park adventure Zombies in Spaceland.” The post gives out great details regardingthe game’s side missions, about the Zombieland, weapon armories, modes, and theCall of Duty: Infinite Warfare – Jackal Assault VR Experience.
The developers warn that, “is intensely realistic and not for the faint of heart.” Activision issuedthe following advicesfor playing this mode:
- You can only heal with Nano Shots, there is no health regeneration in this mode.
- Helmets are your only protection from headshots. They will take permanent damage and will need to be replaced.
- Both Nano Shots and helmets take up equipment slots, so remember to equip them in your loadout on the Retribution before each level.
- Master the lean from behind cover mechanic, which will be critical for your survival. Approach the edge of cover while standing or crouching, and aim down sights when you see a chevron appear on the side of your crosshairs. You will auto-pop from behind cover as you ADS.
- If you get shot in the legs, it will impact your movement. If you get shot in either arm, it will impact your ability to use equipment or aim down sights. Note: Your weapon can be shot out of your hands.
Speaking of the YOLO Mode Activision says the mode can be accessed only after “beating the game on Specialist” and when playing in this mode “you only live once.” So if you did, you don’t get a second chance and will have to make a start from the very beginning.
Here’s Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare latest live-action trailer.