When it comes to choosing the best college in India for anything and everything related to the realm of fashion and design, then we absolutely must say that there are a large number of designing colleges in India which can help you attain the education required to make sure that there are little to no problems that might arise in the long run when it comes to you career. However, with the sheer number of fashion designing colleges in India, it must be said that making an informed decision can prove to be quite a harrowing process indeed.
So, I order to make your decision-making process as easy as possible, we absolutely must recommend the following colleges and universities that will help you study the best fashion designing courses in India.
- Pearl Academy: Pearl Academy, situated in New Delhi, Mumbai and Jaipur is perhaps one of the best and most well-known institutes that you can join to get amazing value-for-money when it comes to your education. With a large bevy of courses spanning multiple creative fields, it’s pretty easy to see why Pearl Academy is considered to be one of the best colleges in India for design. If you want to attain the head start that everyone seeks to enjoy in their respective creative careers.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT): Another great option that you can avail is the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), based in several cities in India. It is widely touted as a great college in India where people can choose to take their first step into an illustrious creative career, if they wish for it. The sheer number of courses provided by this universities proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that NIFT is – among other things – one of the best interior design colleges in India.
- Srishti Institute of Art, Design and Technology: Srishti Institute of Art, Design and Technology was set up in 1996 in Bangalore (there’s another centre in Pune as well, although it isn’t the main one), and is another decent option that you can check if you wish to do so. With a vast amount of creative options at your disposal, it must be said that Srishti is a great option that you can avail if you want to enjoy the very best when it comes to studying in the best college in India for design.
- Istituto Marangoni, Mumbai: An institute founded by Milano in 1935, Istituto Marangoni is undoubtedly one of the best fashion and design institutes in India, especially when one looks at their international prospects. When it comes to learning about how fashion works, it’s imperative to gain knowledge from bona fide experts who’ve had first-hand experience when it comes to working in the fashion industry. These people will be able to provide you with valuable insights that will certainly be a huge help when you find yourself in the same position that these people were in during their initial foray into the world of fashion. This is exactly what is provided by a quality institute like Istituto Marangoni.
- International College of Fashion, New Delhi: Known as one of the fastest growing institutes in India, it must be said that the International College of Fashion is a great institute for you to improve your prospects. There are many fashion design colleges in Delhi that can provide you with a quality level of education when it comes to a fashion design course, and the International College of Fashion is one such university that provides students with this extensive knowledge, that’s augmented by a wide-reaching curriculum, well-trained staff and a great campus to boot.
So, if you really want to kickstart your journey into the world of fashion, then it must be said that the institutes mentioned above can prove to be incredibly helpful when it comes to assuring that there are little to no problems that might arise in the grand scheme of things when it comes to anything and everything related to fashion design.
Read More : Top 10 Fashion & Design Colleges In India