Best Inspirational God’s Blessings Quotes 2021
God’s Blessings Quotes the home of the righteous (Proverbs 3:33). He is just, thus, as long as you keep His commandments, He will always bless you and give you the things you deserve.
A blessing is what we get from practicing righteousness and rejecting wickedness. It is something that we earn through good decisions and actions. Simply, it is a gift that God gives to us from doing the right thing.
God’s Blessings may come in the form of wealth, health, or just pure and simple happiness. Most people earn financial blessings, not because they are lucky, but simply because they are hardworking, patient, and not lazy.
People also gain the blessings of health, not because they were born for it, but because they work for it through self-discipline and persistence. We also get the blessings of pure joy, not because we are fortunate but because we choose happiness itself and live with it.
Now here are 60 inspirational quotes about God’s Blessings Quotes to motivate you to work for them, earn them, and share them.
1. “God doesn’t bless us just to make us happy; He blesses us to make us a blessing.” – Warren W. Wiersbe
2. “God’s work done in God’s way will never lack God’s supplies.” – Hudson Taylor
3. “It is like the dew of Hermon, which falls on the mountains of Zion! For there the Lord has commanded the blessing, life forevermore.” – Psalm 133:3
4. “It’s a fact of earthly life that when God opens the windows of heaven to bless us, the devil opens the doors of hell to blast us. When God begins moving, the devil fires up all his artillery.” – Adrian Rogers
5. “He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose.” – Jim Elliot
6. “Your life will never make sense until God is in it. Accept him as your personal savior and you will have the strength to be content in all you go through.” – Nemalili Vhutshilo
7. “God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him” – John Piper
8. “What can I give back to God for the blessings he’s poured out on me? I’ll lift high the cup of salvation – a toast to God!” – Bono
9. “Some of your greatest blessings come with patience.” – Warren Wiersbe
10. “An infinite God can give all of Himself to each of His children. He does not distribute Himself that each may have a part, but to each one He gives all of Himself as fully as if there were no others.” – A. W. Tozer
11. “Where I lack, God’s got my back.” – Roy Dela Calzada
12. “When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” – C.S. Lewis
13. “To deny that God seeks to bless his people is to envision a God who ignores his own recorded words.” – RM Harrington
14. “God does not give us everything we want, but He does fulfill His promises, leading us along the best and straightest paths to Himself.’ – Dietrich Bonhoeffer
15. “You need to take pride in what God has given you.” ― Joel Osteen, Your Best Life Now: 7 Steps to Living at Your Full Potential
16. “The greatest blessing in the whole world is being a blessing.” – Jack Hyles
17. “God often gives in one brief moment that which He has for a long time denied.” – Thomas a Kempis
18. “Faith is a knowledge of the benevolence of God toward us, and a certain persuasion of His veracity.” – John Calvin
19. “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places.” – Ephesians 1:3
20. “God is the only source of hope that’ll never disappoint. When we place our faith in him, he provides joy, peace, and hope that overflows.” – Rick Warren
21. “Christ frequently gives us the desires of our heart, though not at the peculiar time we desired, but a better time.” – Robert Murray McCheyne
22. “God said that when we have His joy that our joy would be full or leveled up, in other words, that His joy will satisfy us.” – Sahne Callahan, Joy Through Presence: How to Experience the Calm Delight of God
23. “God bestows His blessings without discrimination. The followers of Jesus are children of God, and they should manifest the family likeness by doing good to all, even to those who deserve the opposite.” – F. F. Bruce
24. “Christ’s life unfolds, in part, as we learn to appreciate the gifts He has given us. How easy it is to blame others for our unhappiness, but we are only unhappy when something other than Christ has become our life. (For example) The husband or wife who has Christ as their life comes to their spousal relationship already satisfied. They do not come continually looking to make happy by another person’s attention; they bring Christ’s life to their spouse.” – Francis Frangipane
25. “God has a way of giving by the cartloads to those who give away by shovelfuls.” – Charles Spurgeon
26. “This is the day the Lord hath made. Rejoice and be glad in it.” – Psalm 118:24
27. “Jesus is moved to happiness every time He sees that you appreciate what He has done for you. Grip His pierced hand and say to Him, “I thank Thee, Savior, because Thou has died for me.” Thank Him likewise for all the other blessings He has showered upon you from day to day. It brings joy to Jesus.” – Ole Hallesby
28. “When you keep your thoughts positive and focused on the possibilities, you are better able to find all the blessings that God wants you to have.” – Chris Johnston, 101 Greatest Life Lessons, Inspiration and Quotes From Joel Osteen
29. “However many blessings we expect from God, His infinite liberality will always exceed all our wishes and our thoughts.” – John Calvin
30. “Did you never run for shelter in a storm, and find fruit which you expected not? Did you never go to God for safeguard, driven by outward storms, and there find unexpected fruit?” – John Owen
31. “And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you if you obey the voice of the Lord your God.” – Deuteronomy 28:2
32. “I just find myself happy with the simple things. Appreciating the blessings God gave me.” – DMX
33. “Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.” – Leo Buscaglia
34. “God will either give you what you ask or something far better.” – Robert Murray McCheyne
35. “He that hath so many and great causes of joy, and yet is in love with sorrow and peevishness, deserves to starve in the midst of plenty, and to want comfort, while he is encircled with blessings.” – Jeremy Taylor
36. “The Lord has given us a table at which to feast, not an altar on which a victim is to be offered; He has not consecrated priests to make a sacrifice, but servants to distribute the sacred feast.” – John Calvin
37. “God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.” – Voltaire
38. “I refuse to become panicky, as I lift up my eyes to Him and accept it as coming from the throne of God for some great purpose of blessing to my own heart.” – Alan Redpath
39. “When I wake up every morning, I thank God for the new day.” – F. Sionil Jose
40. “The blessing of the Lord makes rich, and he adds no sorrow with it.” – Proverbs 10:22
41. “I’ve seen better days, but I’ve also seen worse. I don’t have everything that I want, but I do have all I need. I woke up with some aches and pains, but I woke up. My life may not be perfect, but I am blessed.” – Anonymous
42. “Have you heard God’s blessing in your inmost being? Are the words, ‘You are my beloved child, in whom I delight’ an endless source of joy and strength? Have you sensed, through the Holy Spirit, God speaking to you? That blessing- the blessing through the Spirit that is ours through Christ- is what Jacob received and it is the only remedy against idolatry. Only that blessing makes idols unnecessary. As with Jacob, we usually discover this only after a life of ‘looking for blessings in all the wrong places.’ It often takes the experience of crippling weakness for us to finally discover it. That is why so many of the most God-blessed people limp as they dance for joy.” – Tim Keller
43. “Concentrate on counting your blessings and you’ll have little time to count anything else. – Woodrow Kroll
44. “Blessed is he who has found his work; let him ask no other blessedness. He has a work, a life-purpose; he has found it, and will follow it! Labor is life.” – Thomas Carlyle
45. “Don’t think of the things you didn’t get after praying. Think of the countless blessings God gave you without asking.” – Anonymous
46. “God will not permit any troubles to come upon us unless He has a specific plan by which great blessing can come out of the difficulty.” – Peter Marshall
47. “I have too many blessings to be ungrateful.” – Anonymous
48. “You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.” – Desmond Tutu
49. “For we must share, if we would keep, that blessing from above; Ceasing to give, we cease to have; such is the law of love.” – Richard Chenevix Trench
50. “Those blessings are sweetest that are won with prayers and worn with thanks.” – Thomas Godwin
51. “We begin life with the natural, next we come into the spiritual; but then, when we have truly received the kingdom of God and His righteousness, the natural is added to the spiritual, and we are able to receive the gifts of His providence and the blessings of life without becoming centered in them or allowing them to separate us from Him.” – A. B. Simpson
52. “We failed, but in the good providence of God apparent failure often proves a blessing.” – Assorted Authors
53. “Everyone you meet is a part of your journey, but not all of them are meant to stay in your life. Some people are just passing through to bring you gifts; either they’re blessings or lessons.” ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
54. “Let’s not bless others just to receive a blessing in return from them.” – Victoria Thomas Pollar
55. “Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.” – Psalm 34:8
56. “There is a blessing hidden in every trial in life, but you have to be willing to open your heart to see them.” – Anonymous
57. “Should pain and suffering, sorrow, and grief, rise up like clouds and overshadow for a time the Son of Righteousness and hide Him from your view, do not be dismayed, for in the end this cloud of woe will descend in showers of blessing on your head, and the Son of Righteousness rise upon you to set no more forever.” – Sadhu Sundar Singh
58. “‘Amplius’ means broader, fuller, wider. That is God’s perpetual word to us in relation to the filling of the Holy Spirit. We can never have enough to satisfy His yearning desire. When we have apprehended most, there are always unexpected supplies in store ready to be drawn upon.” – F.B. Meyer
59. “Enjoy the blessings of this day, if God sends them; and the evils of it bear patiently and sweetly: for this day only is ours, we are dead to yesterday, and we are not yet born to the morrow.” – Jeremy Taylor
60. “When the fruit of your service is out of all proportion to the gifts you possess, THAT is Blessing!”- Watchman Nee
When God blesses us with many favors, we should use this as an opportunity to bless others and not opt to enjoy it for ourselves. Blessings are meant to be shared with other people. I hope these quotes inspired you on how amazing and wonderful God’s Blessings Quotes are. Share this with someone you know who needs inspiration and encouragement.
Online courses recommended for you：
- Prophetic School And Hearing The Voice of God
This course is for any believer who is hungry for God’s power to flow through them, bless, and minister to people.
- 15 Essential Biblical Texts
15 key Biblical texts you can use to bring deeper meaning to your life for anyone interested in creating a more meaningful life through Biblical wisdom.
- The Resurrection of the Son of God
Study of the afterlife and the idea of resurrection.