Banaras Hindu University (BHU) finally released the notification regarding admissions for Masters in Business Administration in International Business as well as Business programs in other sections for 2017-2019 sessions. The course is entitled to Institute of Management Studies, Faculty of Management, BHU where the same can be availed after qualifying certain set of mandatory procedures. BHU MBA 2017 notifications have been provided below in a detailed manner.
BHU MBA 2017 Notification
The respective course’s notification has been issued which can be taken from the official website of which the procedures have already started. However, the filling up forms will end as of December 20, 2016, according to the rules and regulations. As many as 4,00,000 candidates apply for the Common Aptitude Test (CAT) which is the only way to seek admission in BHU for MBA 2017-19 courses. Out of lakh of candidates, around 10,000 are selected which leads to further selection process through Group Discussion and Personal Interview. This year, too, BHU is likely to welcome almost 8,000 candidates for MBA 2017-19, thus marking it under the credential of its centenary year.
How To Apply for MBA 2017-19 in BHU
- Purchase an Application Form for Rs. 1,500 (General Criteria) and Rs. 800 (SC/ST/OBC/Others) from the department or faculty of Management Studies.
- Fill up the form with all the pivotal mandatory details.
- One applying for the course ought to be a graduate in any field or equivalent to it with a minimum score of 50%.
- Filled in with DOT PEN in his/her own handwriting.
- write your CAT Registration No. provided by IIM during the examination procedure.
- Attach a copy of Admit Card of CAT 2016.
- Write the details of Demand Draft along with an attachment (in case it has been downloaded).
- Tick the Category such as SC, ST, GEN., OBC, Physically Challenged (PC in OH/HI/VI).
- Personal details such as Name, Age, Date of Birth, Year, Gender, Communication Address, PIN, e-mail i.d., Phone with STD Code, Mobile No., Permanent Address, PIN, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Contact No.
- Write your educational qualification regarding Std X/Matriculation, Inter/Std.XII and Graduation which comprises of Name of Board/University, Year of Passing/Appearing, Subjects, Marks Obtained, Maximum Marks, Percentage.
- Agree on Terms and Conditions, and Signature with Date and Place.
The following Application Form can be availed through online by visiting the official website of BHU where one has to click on Admission Application Form for Batch 2017-19 in MBA. Download the form thus purchasing it for the given amount and click on ‘Submit’ button.
December 20, 2016 being the last date of submission of Application Form for MBA 2017-19 courses, the selection procedure in BHU is most likely to start from end of January 2017.