Rail way Recruitment Board (RRB) Technician Grade III Vacancy. has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up the various posts.Candidates who are applying for the exam can check out the application procedure below:
How to apply:
- Go to the official website.
- Select the RRB to which you would like to apply. Please be aware that, RRB once selected cannot be changed after registration.
- Enter your registration details.
- Verification of email ID and mobile number through OTP.
- Make your payment.
- Upload color photograph.
- After submitting the same, the application procedure will be completed.
- Take a printout for future use.
Important details for the registration:
ALP/technician grade III:
- Last date to apply: March 5.
- Eligibility criteria: Matriculation/SSC/ITI or diploma, degree qualification.
- Age limit: 18-28, relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC Category is by three years and OBC is by five years.
- Application fee: For unreserved: Rs 500; For SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/Persons with Disability/Women/ Minorities/ Transgender and Economically Backward Classes: Rs 250.
- Also get Details about SBI PO Exam.
Group D posts:
- Last date to apply: March 12.
- Eligibility criteria: Class 10th pass with ITI.
- Age limit: 18-31 as on July 1, 2018.
- Application fee: For Unreserved: Rs 500; For SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen/ Persons with Disability/ Women/ Minorities/ Transgender and Economically Backward Classes: Rs 250.
More Details & Apply: rcf.indianrailways.gov.in