Parents may be able to go to Australia if they have a child in Australia who is an Australian citizen by the help of parent visa. To apply for migration to Australia as a parent, you must be sponsored.
There are two categories of parent visas:
- Parent category
If you wish to migrate to Australia then you need to be sponsored. Generally, you shall be sponsored by your child, who is an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident.
- Contributory parent
This category was introduced in mid 2003 to allow the expansion of the parent migration program on the basis that applicants pay a higher visa application charge and a larger assurance of support (AOS) bond with the longer AOS period.
Here are some of the things that you need to know about the parent visa:
- Visa holders would have the capacity to remain in the country for up to 5 years before renewal. The visa will keep going for a most extreme of 5 years. The discussion paper says that the visa would be accessible for times of one, three or five years, contingent upon the desires of the child to help their parent, the health and the age of the applicant and the length the applicant needs.
- The temporary parent visa would not be associated with the permanent movement stream; rather it demonstrates an elective choice. Parents can apply for a permanent visa in the event that they need.
- Unlike permanent migrants, parent visa holders won’t be qualified for Medicare and different types of government welfare. The visa enables parents to live with their child in Australia, without the related cost in government services.
- Visa holders will likewise need to have private health insurance. The insurance should be taken out with an Australian insurance supplier. Parents would need to get private health insurance from an Australian company before moving in the country. The government is looking for submissions on the best way to structure the health screening process, given numerous applicants might be elderly.
- Your child must sponsor you. Sponsors have a huge obligation to help their parents, especially in circumstance where they are not fiscally steady or don’t have utilitarian English. Sponsor must exhibit that they have been living in Australia for various years and are adding to the country fiscally. The individuals who have added to Australia for a more extended period have a higher need.
- In expansion to sponsorship, a bond would likewise be payable by the sponsor. A bond would be drawn upon if health care costs turn into an issue, and if a sponsor neglects to help their parent. The last type of the bond hasn’t yet been chosen by the government. It might be payable in a lump sum or possibly in installments.
- English is exceptionally basic. Individuals with a decent handle of English language are better ready to include themselves in the Australian people group and can get to everyday requirements and crisis services.
Immigrant agent services are very reliable and they can make your life easy and convenient. Our visa application will allow the applicant and their dependent family the members to work, study, and can also become permanent members in the outer country.
Requirements that you need before lodging an application for parent visa:
- The main thing is that an applicant must be the parent of the child. He or she is either natural, adopted or stepchild.
- Two or more children must reside in the outer country.
- It is also important that half of the applicant’s children must reside in the outer country.
- An applicant must able to pay for the contributory amounts.
What are the benefits?
- An applicant can also live as permanent resident in the outer country.
- An applicant can also for the Australian citizenship.
- An applicant can get a right to work and study in an outer country.
- An applicant can travel to and from an outer country for 5 years when the visa gets granted.
To get all these benefits one must turn up to immigration agent Adelaide, they will assist you in the best way possible and make this process very easy and convenient. You can rely on them with your eyes closed.