Great news for all the candidates who are taking preparations for the upcoming AIIMS MBBS Exam in 2017. According to the official notification, the release of application form for the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) MBBS Exam 2017 has been released on its official website. All those candidates who are interested in registering for the same are required to keep a strict check on the website.
The application form for AIIMS MBBS Exam 2017 will be getting released any day. The exam is being conducted is important for taking admission in the Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) for the academic session 2017. According to the notice that was released earlier, the entrance exam will be held on Sunday, May 28.
AIIMS MBBS Exam 2017 Application Forms Important Notes
- The candidates can choose the city for examination after the submission of examination fees on First-come, first-served basis.
- The applicant will get the power to choose from any available city, and it will be immediately allotted to the applicant.
- Mode of payment is through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- There will be a drop down list of states, then choose cities where the examination will be conducted in Online Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. The centre of examination once chosen and allotted will not be changed, and any request in this regard will not be entertained.
- The application form will be released from the first half of January 2017 and available until the third week of March 2017 (Tentatively).
- Corrections in the application form will be accessible for one week window in the first week of April 2017.
- Providing the correction period is the subject of official right, as it may not be provided further.
- Candidates are required to keep ready the scanned images of photograph, left thumb impression and signature in prescribed size and format to upload in the application form.
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS MBBS Exam 2017
All the candidates interested in applying need to be intermediate (class 12) passed from a recognised state board/university with a minimum of 60 percent in aggregate. However, the candidates from a reserved category will get 10 per cent relaxation in marks.
AIIMS MBBS Exam 2017 Important Dates
AIIMS Application form start date- First half of January 2017.
Last date to submit the application- form Third week of March 2017
AIIMS Admit Card availability- First week of May 2017
AIIMS MBBS Entrance Test- 28th May 2017
AIIMS Result announcement- 14th June 2017
First Counselling- 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th July 2017
Second Counselling- 3rd August 2017
Third Counselling- 5th September 2017
Open Counselling (if required)- 26th September 2017
For any further query click to the Official Website of AIIMS.