AIIMS MBBS 2017: The All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) has begun the registration procedure for MBBS degree across the nation where Medical aspirants tend to appear in the finals. The exam can only be taken by those who have studied Science that too Physics, Chemistry and Biology combination where the minimum requirement of marks ought to be 60% in Std. XII/Intermediate from any language background. Candidates appearing in AIIMS MBBS 2017 exam can now register themselves through the procedure given below.
How to Register for AIIMS MBBS 2017 Exams
- Visit the official page of AIIMS
- Then click on “register for 2017-18 batch” option
- After this, you will be directed towards a completely new page.
- Enter the required details like Full Name, DOB, Percentage, Category, Nationality, Place of Issue, Seat/Centre preference, e-mail i.d., Contact, etc.
- Now, make payments via online or e-challans, enter address details, qualification details and lastly upload images.
- After clicking on ‘Register’ button, take a print out of it.
- The registration for AIIMS MBBS 2017 exam has been completed.
- Keep it safely as it will help you in collecting Admit Card before the exam.
A total of 15 lakhs student takes the respective exam so as to qualify for pursuing further education in medicine i.e. Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS). The registration will be closed on February 23, 2017. Admit card will most probably be distributed on May 1, 2017, wherein AIIMS MBBS 2017 Exam will take place on May 28th, 2017, on Sunday in various registered centers.
Paper Pattern for AIIMS MBBS 2017 Exam
Commenced within 3 hours 30 minutes, the subjects which are asked in the AIIMS MBBS 2017 exam are Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and General Knowledge. The computer-based test will comprise of 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) which need to be solved within the given time. Negative marking is there for each wrong answer and right answer carries 1 mark. Unattempted questions can be left out safely.
So, candidates interested in taking up medicine for higher studies can fill up the registration form of AIIMS MBBS 2017 exam and appear in it on May.