The Railway Recruitment Board will soon release the Group- D Admit cards 2018. The RRB Group- D Application Forms are available till 31st March 2018. It is expected that the RRB Group- D Exam will be conducted on April/ May 2018. So, the Admit cards will declared 15 days before the Exam Date. The RRB Admit Card will be issued only to those candidates who have successfully registered themselves for the RRB Group- D Recruitment 2018.
RRB Group D Admit Cards 2018
The RRB Group- D Admit cards will be updated on the respected Regional Websites. Candidates can download the RRB Group- D Admit Cards 2018 soon after it is declared. The RRB Group- D Admit card is a very important document that has to be carried by the candidate during the Examination.
The RRB Group- D Admit card will be issued to only those candidates who have successfully registered for the Application Form and made the payment of the Application Fees.
Dates for Downloading the RRB Group- D Admit cards 2018:
The Railway Recruitment Board has not released the dates for downloading the RRB Group- D Admit cards 2018. The Recruitment Board will soon declare the dates for Downloading the RRB Group- D Admit cards. The RRB Group- D Admit card 2018, will be released 15 days before the Date of the Examination.
Candidates can download the Group- D Admit cards 2018 by entering the Registration Number and Date of Birth.
How to Download the RRB Group- D Admit Card 2018?
The step by step procedure to download the RRB Group- D Admit Card is as follows:
- Visit the concerned RRB Website or www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Search for CEN02/2018 or “Recruitment Section” on the Home Page.
- Click on the Link and you will be redirected to the “Recruitment Page”.
- Click on the Link that says “CEN02/ 2018 Admit Cards”.
- Enter the “Registration Number” and “Date of Birth”.
- The RRB Group- D Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the RRB Group- D Admit card and save it till the completion of the Recruitment Process.
What does the RRB Group- D Admit Card carry?
The RRB Group- D Admit Card carry the following details of the candidate:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number
- Post Applied For
- Date of the Examination
- Venue of the Examination
- Timing of the Examination
- Photograph and
- List of the Instructions that has to be followed during the Examination.
The RRB Group- D Admit card is a mandatory document that has to be carried by the candidates during the Examination. No candidates will be allowed to sit in the Examination without an Admit card. The Group D Admit cards will be declared soon on the respective RRB Websites.