Taking your website to the next level is no small feat. With other sites competing for the same clients as yours does, giving your site that simple edge over others could spell the difference between being successful and crashing and burning.
Here are some key elements to look out for when building or redesigning your website.
- Make sure your website is visually appealing to potential clients or even visitors who happen to find your site. Colours and themes should be relevant to the product or service being promoted by the site. This is a sure way of keeping visitors to the site interested.
- Provide good content that will entice visitors to explore the site some more. Overall, the site content must have all the relevant information that potential customers need to know more about your products/services.
- Design your site to have easy navigation functions. Potential customers will have an easier time of finding the product or service they are looking for if your navigation buttons are well placed and well organized. Grouping like pages or content together is always a good navigational strategy.
- Place “cue cards” or action words that will entice your site visitors to act on their impulse to buy or subscribe to your site. Placing these action words or phrases in strategic locations all over your site could very well serve to convince visitors to just “go for it!”
- Make sure that visitors to your site feel that they can trust your site and its contents. Putting links within your site to help lend credibility to your claims helps in building trust in your potential clients. Claiming that you are an expert in this and that but failing to back it up with proof or testimonials can harbour seeds of doubt in visitors wanting to avail of your product or services.
- Your site should be viewable in all media possible. Going mobile is all the rage today, and your site should take advantage of this. Being capable of viewership even on the go can increase your viewership by astronomical figures. This alone should convince you of the power mobile computing can bestow on your site in terms of providing potential customers.
Web design London urges you to re-evaluate the current elements in your site’s wed design. By constantly seeking ways to improve your site, visitor experience will also be enhanced, possibly increasing chances of conversion.