Borderlands 3 Release Date, Wishlist, Latest News & Rumors

Borderlands 3 release date

Borderlands 3: Developed by Gearbox Software, Borderlands is a series of action role-playing first-person shooter video games that is hugely popular among hardcore gamers. Following the release and huge success of Borderlands in 2009 and Borderlands 2 in 2012, fans are eagerly waiting for the release of Borderlands 3. Back in January 2015, the makers announced that they are working on the future edition of the series, but following that they have not uttered a word about the title in development. That hasn’t stopped rumors from emerging online. In this post, we have rounded up everything we found on the much-awaited upcoming Borderlands 3. Dig right in.

Borderlands 3 release date

Load More Related Articles
Load More By Fabnewz Team
Load More In Upcoming Games

1. Casey

February 7, 2017 at 08:45

2019 that is too far away. COMEON

2. spon

November 6, 2016 at 21:48

I think they shoudl’nt change the receipe too much.

3. Patt C.

November 2, 2016 at 02:06

Personally I feel Randy Pitchford has done his Borderland groupies a huge diservice. I love Borderlands and BL2 not so much the pre sequal and I just don’t understand how he can not put somthing out to his loyal fans. Boo to him.

4. Ramen

October 2, 2016 at 01:25

What’s with putting a potential spoiler in the headline? I’ve never played much of the earlier games but things don’t sound good for Scooter. Headlines are pushed to news reader apps which make it difficult to avoid reading if they include spoilers. Saying a character is going to die feels like it qualifies for that category.

5. BORKS

October 1, 2016 at 00:03

Well this was a lazily written article. He used that “before we commit ourselves” quote 3 times. Appreciate the condesed info tho.

6. Richard

September 30, 2016 at 22:09

I’ve only played the first Borderlands but I’m pretty sure Scooter is in it and has a few missions for ya

7. Arto

September 28, 2016 at 21:38

“But, on a serious note, the creative champion gave a hint about the character Scooter from ‘Tales from the Borderlands” Um, Scooter was introduced in Borderlands 2 before Tales….

• Jerf

September 30, 2016 at 03:21

Ha, Scooter was introduced in the 1st Borderlands. Like in the 1st 20 minutes. So you’re both wrong.

• Andrew Mayfield

October 4, 2016 at 01:54

Scooter was introduced in Borderlands 1 haha

8. Mitch

September 28, 2016 at 20:38

I think they should bring back Roland and bloodwing back for one more game because in the end of the pre-squeal the guardian said that they are going to need all the vault hunters they can get.

9. RT

September 28, 2016 at 01:20

Just make sure Tiny Tina is there. Maybe even a playable character.

October 14, 2016 at 00:57

daughter of tank girl.

10. swan

September 12, 2016 at 01:58

What the hell is “Broadlands 3”

• Frank

September 14, 2016 at 09:35

same thing as a reply that is a question without a question mark….

• Landry

September 25, 2016 at 19:10

that would be “the Broadlands” just “The Pitchford” is The President”

11. lucas o.brown

August 26, 2016 at 11:28

because I know how to see your desires sir; My name is luke, lucas brown doesn’t matter I figure all off of your fears because I’m a son of a aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa….who caressss I’m my self that I’m good that I’m devilishly good bad new I’m stuck that I need a new I’m a thing so I can keep out classssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss you guys because I’m only 24. and I’m myself a fing hellfire pirate?! so guys wooooooohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoho