A Porsche is a dream car for all the car enthusiasts. Now this classy brand has come up with its 2017 Porsche 718 Boxster or Boxster S to pay the homage to its race cars of the ‘50s and ‘60s. The Boxster retails for $56,000, and the Boxster S starts at $68,400. Get the details of 2017 Porsche 718 Boxster to know the car better!
2017 Porsche 718 Boxster / Boxster S Features
2017 Porsche 718 Boxster is coming up with all the polished and most iconic look and features that can make the car enthusiast to take a bow. This car is 35 percent more capable regarding horsepower than the previous model, and we cannot wait to see the other features of this magnificent creation.
- 5-litre four-cylinder turbocharged boxer engine producing 257 kW (350 hp) and 420 Nm
- Variable turbine geometry (VTG)
- 19-inch Boxster S or Cayman S wheels
- Four-piston aluminium monobloc fixed brake callipers in red, front and rear
- Bi-Xenon main headlights
- Centrally positioned twin tailpipe
- Porsche Communication Management (PCM) including mobile phone preparation and Sound Package Plus
- SPORT button,
- BOSE Surround Sound System and Burmester High-End Surround Sound System etc.
2017 Porsche 718 Boxster / Boxster S Specifications
The 2017 Porsche 718 Boxster is powered by a turbocharged flat-four-cylinder engine with a displacement of 2.0 litres, which gives the car 300 horsepower. The other version of 2.5 litres for the Boxster S can churn up 350 horsepower and 309 pound-feet of torque. These engines combined with a six-speed manual gearbox or Porsche’s PDK seven-speed dual clutch transmission. All power goes to the rear wheels. The speeding capacity of the car is one of the best parts of it as it can turn the maximum speed of 0 – 60 mph/4.9 sec. The car also offers the Track Speed of 177 mph.
2017 Porsche 718 Boxster / Boxster S Interior
- 7-inch multitouch screen and optional navigation module
- instrument cluster with a 4.6-inch colour screen
- the map of the optional navigation system
- adds online services and Apple CarPlay
2017 Porsche 718 Boxster / Boxster S Safety Measures
- Porsche Ceramic Composite Brake
- Airbags and Porsche Side Impact Protection System
- Roll-over protection
Watch the 2017 Porsche 718 Boxster Video
So after taking a good look at 2017 Porsche 718 Boxster or Boxster S we can expect a brilliant sports car from the brand Porsche that all the car lovers will remember for long!