Nissan created its first full-size sports utility vehicle way back in 2003. Since then the car is being a huge craze. Nissan has debuted an upgraded Armada full-size sports utility vehicle at the 2016 Chicago Vehicle Show. The 2017 Nissan Armada redesigned version is now based upon the around the world Patrol SUV, that has a similarity with the existing Infiniti QX80 but have actually never before been supplied with Nissan badges.Now this upgraded version of the giant 5 door car is coming with all the humdrum and here we have tried to decode the possible features and specifications of2017 Nissan Armada.
2017 Nissan Armada Engine
The 2017 Nissan Armada displayed a brand new 5.6-liter with DOHC 32-valve V-8, aluminium block and heads, direct fuel injection to create far more horsepower than the previous generation engine could create. The 2016 Armada generates with the 5.6 L 317 hp (236 kW) whereas the brand-new engine has actually been re-tuned to provide 390 hp (291 kW). The added innovations like transferring to Straight Injection Gas with up-gradation of variable valve event as well as lift systems. The 2017 Nissan Armada has a 7-speed automatic transmission, changing the outgoing 5-speed of the previous engine. Nissan has actually not yet launched EPA estimate for the brand-new Armada’s gas economic situation, but the buzz says it has a plan to do so.
Nissan Armada 2017 Features
This fabulous car is currently in its second generation and promises to come in a more modified version. Here are some of the stunning features of the car that can mesmerise the buyers. Take a look:
- Wheelbase: 121.1 in
- Length: 208.9 in
- Width: 79.9 in Height: 75.8 in
- Automatic on/off headlights
- LED low-beam headlights with integrated signature
- Chrome grille and door handles
- Nissan Navigation System with 8.0″ touch-screen monitor and Voice Recognition
- Bluetooth Hands-free Phone System
- Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control
- 8-way power driver’s and front passenger’s seat with power lumbar support
- 13 speakers including subwoofer
- Streaming audio via Bluetooth wireless technology
- Nissan Advanced Air Bag System (AABS) with dual-stage supplemental front air bags with seat belt and occupant classification sensors.
2017Nissan Armada Price and Competition
Nissan was debuted an upgraded Armada full-sized sports utility vehicle at the 2016 Chicago Vehicle Show. The car can come with a possible base amount of $19,000, which makes it less expensive than the QX80. But unfortunately, the release date of the car is not disclosed yet!