Table of Contents
With the latest news pouring in, 2017 Mercedes-AMG GLE43 is all set to replace AMG GLE400. For all those car lovers, this news brings up their expectations to a new level as the car is known to have features, that will be worthy of the amount that they are willing to spend. The 2017 GLE43 SUV is said to be a companion model of AMG GLE43 Coupe. Therefore it would be interesting to find out how this new version turns out to be. In this article, we discuss the new performance-based variant and find out about the cars specifications, price and release date.
When it comes to comparison with a previous model, it is quite evident that the new version would have some added features which would differ with the previous. However, with regards to Mercedes-AMG GLE43 and AMG GLE400 specifications, it will be difficult to tell them apart. When it come to comparison the latest version AMG GLE 43, the SUV comes with five seats and packs an AMG-tuned 3.0-liter twin-turbo V-6. The engine produces 362 horsepower, while the GLE 400 produce 329 horsepower. The GLE400 4Matic has a towing capacity up to 7,200 pounds while the GLE43is expected to be more than that.
Now we come to the specifications of the new 2017 Mercedes-AMG GLE43, a detailed information with regards to its engine, interior, exterior, price and release date.
2017 Mercedes-AMG GLE43 Engine
The most important part of the car is the engine and here we present to you the specification with regards to the engine of Mercedes-AMG GLE43.
- Mercedes-AMG GLE43 is equipped with V6 engine which is bound to improve the performance of the car.
- This 3.0 litre twin-turbocharged V6 will generate 362 horsepower and 384 lb-ft of torque, which will run to 60 miles per hour within 4.8 seconds.
- This SUV model has a nine-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters.
- AMG- tuned steering,
- AMG braking system,
- AMG Sports Suspension and throttle mapping.
2017 Mercedes-AMG GLE43 Exterior
The main attraction of this SUV variant is that it has the typical sturdy look, apart from the pronounced features that make the AMG GLE43 irresistible. Have a look at the exterior features of the car mentioned below.
- The hood and headlights in the front and below and the air vents are the same,The front grille has been changed a bit and that makes it attractive.
- Overall length-192.6
- Overall height-67.7
- Overall width-78.9
- Coefficient of drag -TBD
- Curb weight-4,690 lbs
- The colour of this crossover, gloss black, is also used to paint the 20-inch alloy wheels and the mirrors.
2017 Mercedes-AMG GLE43 Interior
One cannot miss out the interior of the 2017 Mercedes-AMG GLE43, which is known to be as attractive as the exterior. As obvious as i sound, let us just check out the details of the cars interior.
- A sturdy sunroof and heated front seats.
- Multimedia and connectivity features include COMAND with intuitive touchpad controller
- 8-inch high-resolution colour screen.
- Harman/kardon LOGIC7 sound system
- Optional Bang & Olufsen BeoSound premium sound system.
- Sporty round dials on the instrument cluster
- A 260 km/h speedometer scale
- Handsfree Bluetooth interface
- The safety features include blind spot monitoring, lane change warning, climate control, and parking assist.
- Power driver seat with memory.
- Hand-finished wood, hand-fitted upholstery, and subtle metallic details
These are the feature, that makes the car luxuriously irresistible.
2017 Mercedes-AMG GLE43 Price and Release Date
Being a variant of the existing model, car buyers are eager to know about the release date and the price of 2017 Mercedes-AMG GLE43. As the news goes the manufacturers are likely to set the price range of this SUV to be around $50,000 range to bridge the gap between the existing models. In regards to the release date of the car, it is set to hit the European market in the beginning of the year 2017.