Home Technology Gaming Upcoming Games Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 will pack in all the Goods to make one Stellar Sniping Game and More

Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3: CI Games has big plans in store for the upcoming title in their Sniper: Ghost Warrior series. Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 being the studio’s first attempt at delivering a triple-A scale production, fans are naturally can’t wait to get their hands on the title. It is not surprising, then, that the upcoming first-person tactical shooter from the Polish developers has already undergone a bit of delay. The devs want the final product to be nothing short of gold standard.

Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3

But apart from a few details that the makers have shared about Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 along with whatever footage has been released so far, not much is really known about what we can expect from its gameplay. But we’re in luck, as that is exactly what CI Games‘ CEO, Marek Tyminski, helped shed a bit of light on in a recent interview.

Talking about Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3, Tyminski elaborated on the main idea behind the game and what makes it stand out among other sniping games. In the midst of talking about the history, background, and the overall context of the title, he spent a good deal of time talking about the open-world gameplay aspect. “There’s plenty of stuff in regards to progressing players through weapon unlocks and crafting. Everyone should find something that fits their own way of playing,” he said, adding that both the main mission and the side ops will add to the story’s intrigue.

Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 will also have multiplayer, which will act more as an extension of the single-player campaign. “Our goal is not that we want to be at the complex level of multiplayer like Call of Duty or Battlefield(…)It will be more unique and will be different from other multiplayer modes. This is something that we are looking into further expanding and upgrading over the DLC’s after the release,” Tyminski said. Finally, there is a solid chance that the game’s multiplayer mode will come with PvE; if not immediately upon launch, then at least later via downloads. Go over to Gamespot to read the entire interview.

Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 will quite obviously be a sniping game, but it won’t be limited in scope. The creators of the game call a sniper a “one man army”, and that perfectly explains why the game will also feature an understandable amount of combat. The central character of the game will not only be a sniper but also a skilled warrior with several areas of expertise, CI Games had previously stated. This is especially aided by the open-world structure of the game, which will allow players the freedom to make decisions that can have an impact on how the game progresses.

Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 will be released worldwide on April 4, 2017, the same day Persona 5 hits the West. The game’s launch was pushed back by a few months to ensure perfection. You can play Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 on your Xbox One, PS 4, or Windows PC.

Load More Related Articles
Load More By Saptadipa Mukherjee
Load More In Upcoming Games

10 Comments

1. Mikron

November 24, 2016 at 4:20 am

Multiplayer is nothing special in FPS game but on Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 can be something different like they say a little more sniper game. Now I’m very interesting when CI Games will erlease SGW3 with multiplayer.

2. Calif

November 25, 2016 at 10:29 pm

This is awesome news! I can’t wait for the game to be released. It is great that there is going to be multiplayer but I can’t wait to hear about PvE multiplayer. Hopefully it will be some new interesting co-op.

3. digiorgio

November 26, 2016 at 8:37 pm

@Mikron Are you insane? MP in PFS is the best! I like to think if I kill someone it’s like I kill real person ;)))) You know, I don’t do that in real world, but sometimes I get angry and really want to.

• Mikron

December 2, 2016 at 12:15 am

Honestly I buy FPS game not for multiplayer but for singleplayer. I’m very interesting all of think about story and main character. To kill another people on the game I have World of Warcraft 😛 But it is only my opinion. Of course I will be play on MP in SGW3 but not as long as on SP.

• digiorgio

December 6, 2016 at 3:53 am

It’s understandable, but it would be great try SGW3 in multiplayer as well, right? And WOW is not the same way of kiling people. I prefer Unreal Tournament.

• Midorti

December 6, 2016 at 8:15 am

I think SGW 3 is mainly aiming at single player experience. I’ve heard that they have prepared 35 hours of gameplay (15 h of main story line + 20 h of side quests) That is loads of content for an FPS title

4. holierthanthou

November 29, 2016 at 4:37 am

I’ watching trailers, screens and gameplays of Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 for a long time and I have to say I realy believe in this game. I believe this is going to be something great and absolutely unique.

5. Annah_Sword

December 3, 2016 at 4:18 am

They “will pack in all the Goods to make one Stellar Sniping Game and More” <3 title of article I adore !! Guys, and girls I watched on tons of gameplays and trailers of this game, and it will be Amazing!!!

6. heloween

December 6, 2016 at 5:02 am

Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 is one of the most promissing FPS in history. I hope they will make good and everybody will be pleased 🙂

7. digiorgio

December 8, 2016 at 7:29 pm

OK, so here’s newest gameplay of PS exprience – the game looks really good. Very realistic combate expirience. This is real sniping, guys.