Revolution Season 3 : Possible Release Date, Updates

Revolution, Season 3 Release Date

Revolution Season 3: It is widely known that Revolution, the Sci-fi tv series that depicts the events set in a grim, post-apocalyptic future, has been cancelled after the airing of Seasons 1 and 2. The series is set in the year 2027 when the world is going through a huge turmoil following a blackout that had brought about the collapse of all existing systems fifteen years prior. The series opened to mixed reviews initially, and with time it failed to generate enough positive feedback which would enable it to be renewed for a fresh season.

Revolution, Season 3 Release Date

Load More Related Articles
Load More By Fabnewz Team
Load More In Television

1. Kenny Ong

August 4, 2017 at 21:30

I am asian from Malaysia. Amd my wife is purely from thailand. We both love Revolution. It ends up season 2 just like that. Please consider to renew Revolution season 3or final season and complete. We really love the movies and stories line especially all actors amd actress. Miles, charlie, bass, rachel, aaron. We really miss you! Pls come back!

August 27, 2017 at 02:27

Our family and friends have loved watching “Revolution” Seasons 1 and 2. We can’t wait for Season 3. Please hurry and come out with it. You left us hanging on many fronts. We need to see the Patriots get wiped out, Miles and Rachel get together. In the end we need to see everyone staying together and happy. Thank you for listening.

2. jon j.

July 4, 2017 at 03:32

I to wish they would finish the series. Really enjoy it!

3. Mandy

May 11, 2017 at 19:49

I loved Revolution!!! I have to see how it ends. Don’t leave us hanging.. Bring us Season 3…..

4. NineTracks

February 19, 2017 at 10:27

Honestly, one of the best series to date with great syfy backing. However the series depicted a sense of realism and foresight. Such a complex world was created for this story. It is intriguing, and thought provoking. Why end such a unique series? If NBC had half of an intelligent thought, they would continue Revolution as a masterpiece and let the creative wavelength complete itself. Take Revolution to a different network and finish the story that was set out to be. Or finish it in its entirety. But please just finish it. What an outstanding series. I think any network would be surprised in the following another season would generate.

5. Will Harris

February 16, 2017 at 09:07

Are you kidding me its been people complaining for several years now NBC pull your heads out your butt and funniest the series we love this series just make one more good final season plz

6. Beetle Juice

February 15, 2017 at 03:14

Skip 5years in the show, tell the story backwards, use make up to make the guys look younger. I pits too far gone any other way. If they started now in season 5 and flash backed 3+4 then no-one would know the diff

7. Riley

February 9, 2017 at 11:51

I really want a season 3 even if it’s the last season. I wanna SEE how their story ends. I really like the show. I think it’s one of the best shows I’ve seen. Can’t leave a show on a cliffhanger. Comic was nice but I would love to actually watch the story unfold.

8. Maria E

February 5, 2017 at 08:54

If it only has a few episodes to finish of the series, I would be fine with that.
    I hate it when a show is cancelled with a cliffhanger like that, NBC gotta do something, maybe the show business gotta do something about it.
    I don’t think it has anything to do with the people creating the show, it’s the network. I see it all the. Several tv-shows I watch, ends like this one, and it’s sad!
    Please bring back Revolution so we all can get a piece of mind and a REAL ending for an amazing show!

9. Dominique Lee

January 1, 2017 at 04:09

I need for you guys to make season 3 and release it please i have to see this o wish I been new about it

10. Kaiti

November 18, 2016 at 21:54

I hate quitters. And to me the staff in charge of this show are all quitters. Now that i know they can’t finish a project I’ll be sure to keep an eye out for other shows that they do and be sure not to watch them because there is no point in getting into a show that will only be ended prematurely.

• Brian

January 27, 2017 at 16:46

Such as that real bad show the walking dead? They ended that to early too! Loll

11. Kendelyn Huston

October 5, 2016 at 12:10

Bring back revolution best show ever….boyfriend and I watched it….bummer it ended with season 2….